Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Joachim Schneider <jo...@wila-derwent.com> on 2003/05/30 09:35:45 UTC

SOAP Attachments

I'd like to do a web service usin SOAP Attachments, the Java signature for
the web service should be something like:

class Response {
	String name;
	Dataholder image; // attachment
	Dataholder id_image; // attachment
}

Response getData(String id);

Using java2wsdl I get the message, that a class from the package java or
javax is used (the Dataholder) and the generated wsdl contains an
xsd:anytype element for the image and id_image.

If I use wsdl2java on the generated wsdl the image and id_image get type
Object.

How do I create a wsdl that has support for SOAP attachments (in my case)?

Joachim

Wila-Derwent GmbH
Landsberger Straße 191a
80687 München
Deutschland
Tel +49(0)89 547 56-221
Fax +49(0)89 547 56-409
mailto:joachim.schneider@wila-derwent.com
http://www.wila-derwent.com
http://www.ipr-village.com

The information contained in this email is confidential and intended
only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. Wila-Derwent GmbH will accept no responsibility
or liability in respect to this email other than to the addressee. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately via email: postmaster@wila-derwent.com