Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/15 08:04:50 UTC

Yippeee!

Isn't it nice to read something like this? This blog made my day, see
my comments.

http://icoloma.blogspot.com/2006/10/myfaces-emperor-has-no-clothes.html

regards,

Martin

Re: Yippeee!

Posted by Zubin Wadia <zw...@gmail.com>.
We should have countered on TSS, that's where the FUD damage was done
mostly. Good counter regardless.

Cheers,

Zubin.

Re: Yippeee!

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Well done, Martin.

Re: Yippeee!

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
from struts-days, I really remember, don't feed the trolls :-)

On 9/20/07, Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just in case other realize that most of his assertions are wrong. Hope
> you had your comments saved...
>
> Bruno
>
> On 20/09/2007, Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > He just removed my comments? What a nice way of dealing with feedback.
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > Martin
> >
> > On 9/17/07, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > > mmarinschek, you obviously have a lot of things to say, but please I
> > > would be thankful if you blog about it somewhere else and refer to it
> > > here. This way we do not lower the S/N ratio and do not continue a
> > > thread that is already quite old. 18 posts are quite too much to be
> > > addressed as simple comments to a thread.
> > > </snip>
> > >
> > > -M

> > > --
> > > Matthias Wessendorf
> > >
> > > further stuff:
> > > blog: http://matthiaswessendorf.wordpress.com/
> > > mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org
> > >

> > --
> >
> > http://www.irian.at
> >
> > Your JSF powerhouse -
> > JSF Consulting, Development and
> > Courses in English and German

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: Yippeee!

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: Yippeee!

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
And why do blogs have "comments" if what you are supposed to do is to
create a new page linking to the other blog. That breaks the purpose
of blogs, right? We have plain pages for that, and not sophisticated
blog/comment systems...
And only removing the points of view against your blogs seems not very
correct to me. He could just have disabled any more comments but let
the existing ones there.

Cheers,

Bruno

Re: Yippeee!