Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2001/01/23 19:48:42 UTC

New WEBAPP/WARP sources...

I just added a bunch of changes to the WEBAPP/WARP sources to comply more
with WatchDog. I'll be rolling a new release of the module as soon as I get
back home...

    Pier

Re: New WEBAPP/WARP sources...

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Craig R. McClanahan <Cr...@eng.sun.com> wrote:

> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>
>> I just added a bunch of changes to the WEBAPP/WARP sources to comply more
>> with WatchDog. I'll be rolling a new release of the module as soon as I get
>> back home...
>>
>>     Pier
>>

> With the latest CVS code, I get compile errors on WarpConnection,
> WarpConnectionHandler, WarpRequestHandler, WarpHandler, and WarpResponse.  Is
> it possible some files got missed in your commit?

And all files have double new line characters all over the place (the commit
was too big and rejected by the mailing list)... F**K! :(

    Pier

--
Pier Fumagalli                                 <ma...@betaversion.org>

Re: New WEBAPP/WARP sources...

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> I just added a bunch of changes to the WEBAPP/WARP sources to comply more
> with WatchDog. I'll be rolling a new release of the module as soon as I get
> back home...
>
>     Pier

With the latest CVS code, I get compile errors on WarpConnection,
WarpConnectionHandler, WarpRequestHandler, WarpHandler, and WarpResponse.  Is it
possible some files got missed in your commit?

Craig

Re: New WEBAPP/WARP sources...

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> wrote:

> I just added a bunch of changes to the WEBAPP/WARP sources to comply more
> with WatchDog. I'll be rolling a new release of the module as soon as I get
> back home...

Yeah yeah whatever... I screwed the build... SHIATZ! :( Hope to be able to
fix it before tonight's nightly...

    Pier

--
Pier Fumagalli                                 <ma...@betaversion.org>