Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2011/10/26 09:39:14 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Archiva 1.4-M1

Hello,
The vote has passed with the following result:
+1 (binding): Maria Odea B. Ching, Brett Porter, Olivier Lamy
+1 (non binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofre

I will continue the release process.

Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Archiva 1.4-M1

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
BTW, I put back 1.3.5 to the distribution area today, and on the site earlier (Without realising it had been removed).

IMO - we should keep pushing that as the stable version until the milestones have had some more testing.

- Brett

On 26/10/2011, at 6:39 PM, Olivier Lamy wrote:

> Hello,
> The vote has passed with the following result:
> +1 (binding): Maria Odea B. Ching, Brett Porter, Olivier Lamy
> +1 (non binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofre
>
> I will continue the release process.

> Olivier Lamy
> Talend : http://talend.com