Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by my...@gmail.com on 2016/02/25 11:32:21 UTC

Collecting information about Airavata Issue 1894

Hi Team,

I have questions about the Apache airavata issue 1984.
As of the Apache airavata issue 1894 “Apache Airavata Web-Based Workflow Editor”

First I want to conform that, Is the web based workflow editor as mentioned in the issue by Suresh sir, is needed to be completely web based means running on a web browser with a front-end  or its an Desktop application?

If its not already decided which type of method to use I prefer to go with web browser based application.

Please reply and suggest your opinions.

Thanks
Jatin

Re: Collecting information about Airavata Issue 1894

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Jatin,

The idea is to have this as a Web Browser based application. So this will involve a good understanding of modern java script frameworks like AngularJS.

Suresh