Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ragini Thakur <ra...@cybage.com> on 2011/05/26 12:51:00 UTC

JSON Request- Urgent help

Hi all,

In the application under test a JSON request is sent and in its response server sends back an image. The image has verification code which is to be used to next login request.

How can we extract the image text /verification code imprinted to be sent to the next request.

TG

 Get Request - LoginPage.do
 GET  - Captcha.json
            In response we get image which has verification code
POST - Login.json [ Parameters : User Name, password, verification code = to be used from image response received from previous request ]

Regards,
Ragini Thakur

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."
www.cybage.com

Re: JSON Request- Urgent help

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi
if you could do this , it wouldnt be a very good captcha would it? the
purpose of a captcha is to prevent automated bots from submitting forms .
The only way around this problem is to change the server side application .
A configuration flag or something is used in the environment or request to
indicate to your app to either bypass captcha checking or the previous
request also returns the value of the captcha that is to be entered

regards
deepak