Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Adam Paeth <to...@fortdearborn.com> on 2001/12/14 20:55:29 UTC

tomcat 3.2.1 to 3.3 custom realm & Context Interceptor

As stated in previous postings, I'm trying to get our application ported to
tomcat 3.3.  I'm looking through our server.xml file and there are a few
customizations that I'm trying to figure out the 3.3 equivalent (from
3.2.1).

I have a custom realm based on the JDBCrealm, but does quite a bit more.
The entry in the Server.xml was

<requestInterceptor className="our custom class" />

I'm guessing that the new entry should go in a app-xxxxx.xml file, but I'm
reading the documentation and getting nowhere fast.

Second, we have an Interceptor that was written to do some initialization.
Should this go into the app-xxxx.xml file as well?  What tag should I use?

Thanks for any help in advance,
Adam Paeth