Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/01 00:57:11 UTC

UddiEntityPublisher has not been enhanced?

18:55:59,589 ERROR [UDDI_090_SubscriptionListenerIntegrationTest] The
type "class org.apache.juddi.model.UddiEntityPubli
sher" has not been enhanced.
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: The type "class
org.apache.juddi.model.UddiEntityPublisher" has not been enhanced.

        at com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(SOAP11Fault.java:188)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:122)

Anyone seen this error message before?

Re: UddiEntityPublisher has not been enhanced?

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
The fix was mvn clean install. Thanks

Posted by Kurt Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.