Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Centaur zeus <pe...@hotmail.com> on 2002/06/28 08:53:24 UTC

How to config taglib ?

Hi all ,

  I have setup 2 services using two different ports using two connectors and
they both have no context path. I have a same taglib and I put both
taglib.tld in their corresponding app_path/WEB-INF/lib.
  But I don't know why when I access one service, it try to load the tag lib
from another service. Of course it didn't succeed and course
NoClassDefFoundError (due to different package name, but same class name).
So why's that and how could I solve that ?
Thanks a lot.

Perseus