Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2013/06/10 20:14:16 UTC

Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

Since the situation with ASF Jenkins seems better (please correct me if
wrong), we are going to scale back HBase jobs on the Jenkins at
http://54.241.6.143/ to one execution per day. Please let me know if you
have any concerns.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Sounds good Andrew.  Its been useful having another perspective.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Thanks Elliott.

This reminds me... to update, we've retained the SCM polling and daily
builds for 0.94 and 0.94-security. All of the other builds are set to
execute once per day at a random time.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

Posted by Elliott Clark <ec...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 3:30 PM, Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the notice, Andy.
>
> bq. End Time: 2013-07-17 00:00 PDT
>
> Should the End Time be on 07-18 (just guessing) ?

Yeah, I don't know... that's what they said.

Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the notice, Andy.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.