Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2019/10/07 12:00:35 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans utilities nbm-maven-plugin version 4.3

Dear members of Apache NetBeans community.

I want to call a vote on releasing Apache NetBeans utilities
nbm-maven-plugin version 4.3

This is an Apache Maven plugin that make possible to use Maven for
developing  Apache NetBeans Platform instead of Apache Ant

Changes since 4.2:
- The plugin better detect  external
- Use of last harness from NetBeans to make configuration file for linux /
macos parsable.

 The voting artefacts sources are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans-maven-utilities/nbm
-maven-plugin/nbm-maven-plugin-4.3/

In addition to that the Maven artifacts built from
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-mavenutils-nbm-maven-plugin
with the commit id 1654788a4773f818f1bedd9f3efaaa1da5f68d57 (tag
nbm-maven-plugin-4.3)
are staged in the following repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1043/

Key file is here:
https://www.apache.org/dist/netbeans/KEYS

The vote is open for at least 72h.

Best Regards
Eric Barboni (skygo)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans utilities nbm-maven-plugin version 4.3

Posted by Zoran Sevarac <se...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Timon Veenstra <mo...@gmail.com>.
+1