Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Fullocto <br...@fr.thalesgroup.com> on 2008/07/04 10:32:12 UTC

Building the sources?

Hello, I'm trying to build 3-3 snapshots

I downloaded
servicemix-pom
components
and smx3/trunk

"mvn install" servicemix-pom (I add the plugin repositories to make it
works... so it was probably not the first step)
then I want to "mvn install" components/components-pom/trunk but plugins are
missing (site at least...)
I tried to add it in pluginmanagement but it still doesn't work:

[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin' does not
exist or
 no valid version could be found

What to do?

Brice

Re: Building the sources?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 3:25 AM, Fullocto <br...@fr.thalesgroup.com> wrote:

> I couldn't do the mvn clean (couldn't find the clean plugin), but deleting
> the plugins directory worked fine, maven downloaded all the necessary
> plugins.
>
> (I had some configuration files: metadata.xml, .pom, I think they shouldn't
> be there. Can they be the reason of previous errors?)

The metadata.xml and the .pom files are supposed to the be there. It
sounds like there might have been a corrupt file or something.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: Building the sources?

Re: Building the sources?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Gert Vanthienen
<ge...@skynet.be> wrote:
> L.S.,
>
> Or you could try deleting the org.apache.maven.plugins directory from your
> local repo.  It might just be something that has gone corrupt in there as
> well.

Gert has a good point. I forget that the snapshot problem with the CI
builds has been fixed.

Bruce
);'

Re: Building the sources?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Or you could try deleting the org.apache.maven.plugins directory from
your local repo.  It might just be something that has gone corrupt in
there as well.

Regards

Gert

Re: Building the sources?