Posted to users@royale.apache.org by radu birsan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/16 11:31:53 UTC

Re: Apache Flex AIR Application problems with a limitation of two HTTP request on windows

Hello,

    Trying to figure out if Royale can log in to a existing BlazeDS server.
   Can somebody confirm the login works with Royale?
   I uploaded the project on git:
   https://github.com/radubirsan/MXBlazeDS

Thank you,
Rady

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Radu,

we are working in a Royale real application that works against BlazeDS app
server with RemoteObject and AMF. So yes that work.
But, this is not the topic of this thread, so better create another thread
with the right topic if you need to talk about that.
thanks