Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ennidhi <ps...@hotmail.com> on 2009/11/27 05:18:45 UTC

404 error message

Hi,
   I am getting this 404 error on the second request to the same page. First
time its is working fine. hwta might be the reason?

Thanks

Re: 404 error message

Posted by pieroxy <pi...@gmail.com>.
Let's consider one simple question: My car doesn't work the second time.
What could be wrong with it?

Try to answer that, you'll se why we can't answer you.

2009/11/27 Pid <pi...@pidster.com>

> On 27/11/2009 04:18, ennidhi wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>    I am getting this 404 error on the second request to the same page.
>> First
>> time its is working fine. hwta might be the reason?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> Hard to tell from the limited information you supplied.

-- pieroxy

Re: 404 error message

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.