Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by "Partridge, Lucas (GE Aviation)" <Lu...@ge.com> on 2017/04/21 13:21:37 UTC

Can't delete an empty paragraph?

I can't delete an empty paragraph in a notebook.  I'm talking about an empty paragraph that's not the last paragraph. I can click on Remove under the paragraph's settings icon and be prompted to delete it, but when I click OK the paragraph doesn't get deleted!

To delete it I have to put something in the paragraph (random text will do) and then execute it. Only then will the paragraph be deleted.

This might have been fixed in a later version of Zeppelin. I know I'm not using the latest but unfortunately the 'About Zeppelin' dialog is missing the version number!

Thanks, Lucas.

Can't delete an empty paragraph?

Posted by "Partridge, Lucas (GE Aviation)" <Lu...@ge.com>.
Thanks very much, moon. I’ve relayed that to the sys-admins.

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Partridge, Lucas (GE Aviation)" <Lu...@ge.com>.

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.