Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by John Lonergan <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/29 01:51:49 UTC

Detailed info on how inter dc rep works

If I have a single client publishing to a cluster with replication to a
second cluster in another dc, then do the changes become visible in the
second dc in the same order that they became visible in the first dc?

Re: Detailed info on how inter dc rep works

Posted by Kai Wang <de...@gmail.com>.
John,

There was a thread last month about this topic.

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cassandra-user/201512.mbox/%3CCABWW=XW9ObK+w-4EfpyMnpo_Fy8DbiLbgV2Fk-9XRE7ydY28rQ@mail.gmail.com%3E