Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com> on 2014/09/15 22:26:50 UTC

Precommit build - Bigtop slaves are down

Hi Bigtop folks,

I see that the slave Sentry precommit build is tied to is down right now
and hence precommit testing is blocked:
http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/computer/fedora18-01/

Is there a known issue with the build slaves right now? Is there some one
on this list who has access to restart/ troubleshoot the build slave?

Thanks and any input is appreciated!
--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: Precommit build - Bigtop slaves are down

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 1:26 PM, Sravya Tirukkovalur
<sr...@cloudera.com> wrote:
> Hi Bigtop folks,
>
> I see that the slave Sentry precommit build is tied to is down right now
> and hence precommit testing is blocked:
> http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/computer/fedora18-01/
>
> Is there a known issue with the build slaves right now? Is there some one
> on this list who has access to restart/ troubleshoot the build slave?

See my previous communications on Bigtop's outage. At this point
all slaves are gone and I personally don't have cycles to bring them back.

On the packaging side we're migrating to Docker-based builds anyway,
which means we don't actually need slaves in a traditional sense.

If you guys are still interested in running general purpose jobs there -- talk
to somebody on Cloudera's Kitchen team.

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Precommit build - Bigtop slaves are down

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.