Posted to user@struts.apache.org by fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com> on 2006/09/19 15:44:23 UTC

form-bean is not getting updated with the values entered

Have an ArrayList in the form-bean

<form-property name="payments" type="java.util.ArrayList"/>

This contains the list of row objects required for the below table.

using displaytag to display the the list of elements.

<display:table name="sessionScope.Form1.payments" id="row"
requestURI="PrepareAction.do" class="table1">
<display:column titleKey="lbl.payment">
      <c:set var="paymentPropertyName" value="payments[${row_rowNum
-1}].paymentAnn"/>

("paymentPropertyName").toString() %>' />
</display:column>

</display:table>

I tried using the above code but, when the form is submitted the values
entered in the input fields are not updated to the form-bean arraylist.
Using validator for validation. that seams to be working fine but the
form-beans ArrayList is not updated.

what am I missing here? how to fix this?

Thanks.