Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Chen, Andrew ." <Ch...@westinghouse.com> on 2004/07/06 17:28:47 UTC

Just to convert one xdoc xml file into html?

Hi,
We are keeping our project documents in xdocs xml format, and use Maven to
build html site.  Xdocs are nice, in terms of it is a "semi-standard" way to
having documents in text format.  But it is not WYSIWYG, or it a little hard
to be WYSIWYG.

The default "maven site" or "maven xdoc" are very time consuming, because
each time, all the xml files are re-generated.    I looked at the properties
of xdocs, but seems like they all talk about UI and styles, not processing.

Is there a flag or command just to convert with one xml document into html?

Thanks.
--
Andrew H. Chen
Westinghouse Electric Company, Nuclear Fuel

RE: Just to convert one xdoc xml file into html?

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net>.
Hi,

About WYSIWYG check the html2xdoc plugin. I use it and helps a lot writing
docs.

Regards

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain