Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Reda Mokrane <ga...@yahoo.ca> on 2003/05/03 06:46:46 UTC

how to set the indexed radio to checked?

Hi!!!I have an indexed html:radio and i want to set one the radio to checked from the action class. how can i do this? can some one show me how to do it? Thanks for any HelpReda Mokrane

Re: how to set the indexed radio to checked?

Posted by Affan Qureshi <qu...@etilize.com>.
Set the form bean's property representing the radio button to the
appropriate value.

E.g in JSP you migt have:

In action you need to:
form.setChoice("yes");