Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Collin VanDyck <co...@hannonhill.com> on 2003/05/02 19:51:07 UTC

Equivalent of Cocoon AbstractSAXTransformer

Hi,

In our application, we've written a couple of transformers, extending AbstractSAXTransformer, to be used from within Cocoon.  However, there is an aspect to our application that must produce these same transforms, but outside of the context of the cocoon framework.

Is there an equivalent of the AbstractSAXTransformer that I can use without getting Cocoon involved?  I'd like for it to have the same functions such as startElement, endElement, characters, etc.

My knowledge of XML with Java is relatively nothing. I'd appreciate any direction you all could provide :)

Many thanks-
Collin