Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2004/09/13 08:37:36 UTC

[Portal] JSR 168 Included attributes

I posted this the other day and haven't got a response. Sorry for posting
again but I need to know how to address this issue.

We have a JSR 168 portlet that includes a JSP.  We have placed the portlet
in the Cocoon webapp. The JSP is trying to use Pluto's tag library and it
is getting a NullPointerException in the tag library because the request
attributes listed in PLT 16.3.2 are not being set.

This works fine in the Pluto portal, so I am suspecting that Cocoon has
provided its own PortletInvoker (LocalPortletInvokerImpl?).

Is this a bug?  The spec says that these attributes should always be set
in the target of the include.

Ralph

RE: [Portal] JSR 168 Included attributes

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
This sounds like a bug to me.

Carsten