Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dhaval Soni <so...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/05 18:10:19 UTC

How to configure domain level whitelist and blacklist filtration?

Dear All,

I have Mail Filtration Gateway for our company. We have put filtration on 5
domain and 2 sub domains. So now, abc.com domain want mails from
@yahoo.comand another,
xyz.com do not want. So is there any facility to do domain level
blacklist/whitelist filtration via Spamassassin?

I am using CentOS-5.4 32 bit OS, spamassassin-3.3, and latest sendmail MTA.

Thank you,

--
Kind regards,
Dhaval Soni

Cell: +91-966 20 29 620
*****************************

Wiki: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sonidhaval

Registered Linux User:
http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/runscript/display-person.cgi?user=507726

RE: How to configure domain level whitelist and blacklist filtration?

Posted by Kaleb Hosie <kh...@spectraaluminum.com>.
>Dear All,
>
>I have Mail Filtration Gateway for our company. We have put filtration on 5 domain and 2 sub domains. So now, abc.com domain want mails from @yahoo.com and another, xyz.com >do not want. So is there any facility to do domain level blacklist/whitelist filtration via Spamassassin?
>
>I am using CentOS-5.4 32 bit OS, spamassassin-3.3, and latest sendmail MTA.
>
>Thank you,
>
>--
>Kind regards,
>Dhaval Soni
>Red Hat Certified Architect
>RHCE No: 804007900325939
>
>Cell: +91-966 20 29 620
>
>Wiki: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sonidhaval
>
>Registered Linux User: http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/runscript/display-person.cgi?user=507726

Dhaval,
I'm not too sure if this is what you're looking for but take a look at here:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/UsingSQL

In the MySQL database, it allows you to select per-domain settings.

Kaleb