Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sr...@chennai.tcs.co.in on 2003/11/11 12:58:54 UTC

Multiple modules in a .EAR without code replication

I am creating a STRUTS based app with .EAR as the deployable in which I
want to host 2 .WARs, one for the internal user and the other for external
user. I want to have exactly the same code base for both WARs including any
resources and property/configuration files etc but for one Action class.
Any suggestions how do I achieve this without replicating the code in both
the .WARs

Regards
Sreekant G
@ 98404-65630

Re: Multiple modules in a .EAR without code replication

Posted by Brice Ruth <br...@fiskars.com>.
We just finished a thread on this - see the thread named "Struts across
WARs" ...

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg86129.html

sreekant_gottimukkala@chennai.tcs.co.in wrote:

>I am creating a STRUTS based app with .EAR as the deployable in which I
>want to host 2 .WARs, one for the internal user and the other for external
>user. I want to have exactly the same code base for both WARs including any
>resources and property/configuration files etc but for one Action class.
>Any suggestions how do I achieve this without replicating the code in both
>the .WARs
>
>Regards
>Sreekant G
>@ 98404-65630

>This mail was scanned by Interscan Virus Wall of Mailserver2 at SNR, TCS, Chennai

Brice D. Ruth
Sr. IT Analyst
Fiskars Brands, Inc.