Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Daniel Dekany <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/07 19:00:24 UTC

Anyone wants something added to 2.3.31?

Hi,

A release is long due. We don't have any too important new features
accumulated this time, but some bug fixes are sitting unreleased for a long
time. This is the change log:

https://freemarker.apache.org/builds/2.3.31-preview/versions_2_3_31.html

If you want anything urgently added/removed, let me know!

--
Best regards,
Daniel Dekany

Re: Anyone wants something added to 2.3.31?

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniel,

Looks good to me :-)

Siegfried Goeschl