Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de> on 2004/03/01 12:26:21 UTC

Re: UTF-8

As a first step I have changed URL encoding from default platform to
UTF-8. Having the properties easily changeable in the binary release is
quite some work. I will defer this for now...

Oliver

Re: UTF-8

Posted by "Pierre A. Damas" <pi...@damas.be>.
Thanks Oliver.

In the meantime, I have unjarred + rejarred the properties file, and with
Jacob's settings on the Coyote connector of Tomcat, everything is fine (as
soon as my client properly encodes the resourcename to UTF-8 and decodes the
displayname from the propfind xml response).

Thanks to all,

Pierre A.