Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2019/07/10 22:32:34 UTC

Board report submitted / missing report sign-offs

Hi,

I’ve submitted the incubator board report for this month.

These podling reports are still missing sign off:
- BatchEE
- DataSketches
- DLab

They will be asked to report next month if they don’t get signed off. To sign off these reports please do so in whimsey [1]

I'm a little concerned by DLab as all of it mentors seem to have gone missing and this will be the third time they miss a report being submitted / signed-off.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://whimsy.apache.org/board/agenda/2019-07-17/Incubator

Re: Board report submitted / missing report sign-offs

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Signed off datasketches.

Thanks for that.

Justin

Re: Board report submitted / missing report sign-offs

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Signed off datasketches.

Kenn