Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net> on 2011/09/26 17:51:04 UTC

[NOTICE] Release TLP POM 24

Hi devs,

I'd like to release a new project pom (version 24).

Changes [1]:
- Updated the 'apache-rat-plugin' to only execute with the 'apache-release' plugin

The tagged pom can be found at [2], the staging repository can be found at [3].

I'll continue to release the staging repository after the grace period
of 4 hours.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] - http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/project/tags/24/pom.xml?r1=1165257&r2=1175884
[2] - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/project/tags/24/
[3] - https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-106/

Re: [NOTICE] Release TLP POM 24

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi devs,

Verion 24 of the TLP project has been released and is now the latest version to use.
I will update all the subprojects as soon as it appears on the Maven repository.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud