Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yan Fei <Ya...@state.tn.us> on 2002/09/06 18:28:11 UTC

Help: strange problem with Struts and oracle oc4j

Hi,
Recently I developed a small web app using Struts( I use oracle JDeveloper and embedded oc4j app server), it runs great on my pc when I
right click my index.htm file and choose  'run index.htm', this starts the embeded oc4j server and but then I transferred it to another machine for deployment and we did same thing(right click index.htm...), but this time instead of running the jsp files in my index.htm file(I have 3 frames in my index.htm file each for an jsp file), it prompts me for downloading the jsp file, I have no clue why this happeded?
Anybody had same problem?Please shed some light on me.

thanks,

yan