Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2003/10/01 08:06:37 UTC

Re: Gump Results for Ant (was Re: Can anybody provide a server for a full workspace Gumpy?)

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com>
wrote:

> We used to get some emails apparently sent by Diane Holt

the email address is faked, it has always been Sam's account on
cvs.apache.org that's been sending the mails.

> when the build of ant (bootstrap or main) or the testcases
> failed. Does this still work ???

Yes and no.  It will work again as soon as Sam's nightly Gump builds
get published again.

> If the old system cannot be rescued, can one make sure that the ant
> development list will get failure emails one of the gumps ?

I'll forward the ones I get from my personal installation (should have
thought of that myself).

> Also, if cvs.apache.org:/builds/gump is not updated, should we not
> get the directory deleted ?

I still hope it will become active again soon.

Stefan