Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Quen Aki <qu...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/21 04:29:01 UTC

Index data of XML file

Hi

I'm using apache solr 4.9.0 and manifoldcf 1.6.1.

I can't generate index of XML files including tags and attributes.

Is it possible to achieve those by the set value of schema.xml or
solrconfig.xml?

Can any one help me?

Regards,
Aki

Re: Index data of XML file

Posted by Tomoko Uchida <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Do you need to "crawl" XML files by MCF?

I would index XML files by DIH's XMLEntityProcessor.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler

Or, I would parse XMLs and post to Solr on my own. Java(with SolrJ) or any
scripting language is convenient.

Sorry for if it's not helpful.

Regards,
Tomoko