Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2016/10/08 00:27:53 UTC

21 Design Principles for Smartphone Interfaces for Mobile Money

Hi all,

I wanted to point you towards a recent publication from CGAP and their
research partners on design principles for smartphone interfaces for mobile
money.

http://www.cgap.org/blog/power-smartphone-interfaces-mobile-money

If you want the chance to learn more, please register for our upcoming
community webinar on October 27 at 1500GMT. One of the researcher behind
the publication, Alexandra Fiorillo, will be presenting her learnings based
on her efforts in Pakistan.

You can register via https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/5555425813643812610

Ed

Re: 21 Design Principles for Smartphone Interfaces for Mobile Money

Posted by ayuk etta <et...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ed