Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by "Antollini, Mario" <ma...@intel.com> on 2007/05/29 19:31:53 UTC

ApacheCon US 2007?

Hi Jean-Sebastien,

I am just being curious. Do you have any news about the Tuscany Training
Session at ApacheCon US?

Thanks a lot,

Mario

Mario E. Antollini

Intel Software

ASDC

+54 351 414 5594

mario.antollini@intel.com <ma...@intel.com>

RE: ApacheCon US 2007?

Posted by "Antollini, Mario" <ma...@intel.com>.
Jean-Sebastien,

That's great! I did not receive any confirmation email. Good that I
asked then :-)

Whenever you want we can start working on the material.

Best regards,
Mario

Resending as I had mispelled tuscany-dev...

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: ApacheCon US 2007?

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.