Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/04/27 13:17:57 UTC

[PROPOSAL] 1.0.x branch and dependency updates

Hi all,

I plan to work on some dependency updates in Unomi:
- Karaf 4.x update (and pax exam related)
- CXF 3.1.x update (and jackson related)
- Elasticsearch 2.x update (and use of the Karaf Decanter provided feature)

It could be interesting to create a 1.0.x branch with the current
dependency versions, and then update the dependencies on master.

WDYT ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] 1.0.x branch and dependency updates

Posted by Thomas Draier <td...@jahia.com>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Chris,