Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/10 14:13:55 UTC

[OT] Directory web site statistics

Hi guys,

just for information, I gathered some stats about the number of
visitors since feb, 15 on our site :

feb : 603 visitors/day
mar : 638  visitors/day
apr : 754  visitors/day
mai : 779  visitors/day
jun : 782  visitors/day
jul : 753  visitors/day
aug : 747  visitors/day
sep : 930  visitors/day

As you can see, there is a _big_ increase on september, due to ADS
1.5.2 and Studio 1.0.0 releases, coupled to the PR done to announce
the Open Group compliance which has just been renewed. Thanks to the
PRC for that !

Emmanuel

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [OT] Directory web site statistics

Posted by Yeliz Eseryel <ye...@alum.syracuse.edu>.
Ah, excellent news! Congratulations :)

--
Yeliz Eseryel
Ph.D Student in Information Science & Technology