Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tim Andersen <ta...@studentloan.org> on 2009/09/22 16:08:10 UTC

Maven Log Analyzer?

I'm looking for a Maven plugin (or some other way, we use Teamcity) to make my build fail if the build log contains a keyword (let's use an example: "BadSqlGrammarException").   I searched for "maven log analyzer" and "maven fail exception" and didn't find anything useful.  I acknowledge that some of our tests might need to be improved to fail when these exceptions occur, but I want to make sure the buildserver does not falsely report a passing build.

Tim Andersen

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom

they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message. This footer also

confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. Any views expressed in this message are

those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Iowa Student

Loan.

Re: Maven Log Analyzer?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> I'm looking for a Maven plugin (or some other way, we use Teamcity)
> to make my build fail if the build log contains a keyword (let's use an
> example: "BadSqlGrammarException").

This sounds like something that would be implemented as a Teamcity
module, not a Maven module... And it sounds like something that should
be pretty simple for a CI server to do as part of a post-build
verification script.

Wayne