Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com> on 2005/10/27 15:57:45 UTC

[m2] XJC plugin now has a home

Hi

Just an announcement that the XJC plugin is now housed on the
codehaus mojo project here: http://mojo.codehaus.org/xjc-maven-plugin/
Not sure if guest svn access is working but you can grab a tarball by
clicking on this link:

http://svn.mojo.codehaus.org/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/xjc-maven-
plugin.tar.gz?view=tar

Thanks
- Ashley

from the description:

"xjc compiler plugin. This plugin uses JaxMe 2 to generate JAXB
source files from an XML schema. The source files are generated in a
directory under the project build directory derived from the
configured properties."

Re: [m2] XJC plugin now has a home

Posted by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com>.
Thanks Adam.

Oh and a message to all the xjc plugin users: may you both be happy ;)

- AW

Posted by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com>.