Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/15 04:24:56 UTC

Re: C++ DynamicInvoker

--- David Song <da...@myeii.com> wrote:

> Axis Java has a DynamicInvoker written by Dims.  What's the equivalent for Axis C++?

None as of now.

Samisa...

> Thanks!
> -David

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com

Re: C++ DynamicInvoker

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.

Can some one point me towards the docs for Dims work please?

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       axis-user@ws.apache.org,
             15/11/2004 03:24          david@myeii.com
                                                                        cc
                                       axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
              "Apache AXIS C           Re: C++ DynamicInvoker
             Developers List"