Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Kartikey Pant via user <us...@flink.apache.org> on 2023/03/01 15:02:40 UTC

Customisable Triggers on Table API (Java)

Hi,

We are using Table API with Flink (Java). Our use case requires us to use
Multiple Aggregate Functions most of which the Table API already supports.
However, when we went ahead with the Table APIs, we could not find a
mechanism to customise the Trigger on the Window pane. Is there anything
that could help us in this case?

Thanks,
Kartikey Pant

Re: Customisable Triggers on Table API (Java)

Posted by Saurabh Singh via user <us...@flink.apache.org>.
Gentle Reminder on the query.