Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2019/07/31 19:03:18 UTC

merge pull from github.

My github account (claudenw) is a member of the apache/apache-committers
group but I don't seem to have access to perfor mthe merge.  Any idea how
to fix this?

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: merge pull from github.

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.
solution: follow the instructions! RTFM! Problem between keyboard and seat.

Actually, I did not have the 2-factor auth setup on my github account.
Once that was done it worked like a charm.

Thx to all who helped.
Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: merge pull from github.