Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by haipeng du <ha...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/06 02:53:48 UTC

replace file in slide

I replace the file in slide by using os command( cp
somefile.pdfstore/content/files/somefolder/...) directly. The old file
was put by using
slide Java API. It is only 300KB. The new file is 600KB. Every time , when I
download that file through slide API, only 300KB downloaded. I check all
properies files ( **.def.xml files), I did not find property that records
file size. When I use API to put the new file, it works. The strange thing
is that I did this kind operations several times before. There is no any
problem to get new file. What kind of stuff I missed for these?
Thanks a lot.
--
Haipeng Du
Software Engineer