Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by athom <Al...@iais.fraunhofer.de> on 2011/12/20 15:28:18 UTC

Axis2 Skeleton not found?

I created a service for axis2 and implemented a service skeleton and a
MessageReceiver for that service.

When i now want to call that service from a client, the Receiver on the
server receives the call but in this code of the skeleton:

|public void invokeBusinessLogic(
         org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext msgContext,
         org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext newMsgContext)
         throws org.apache.axis2.AxisFault {
     System.out.println("! !invokeBusinessLogic");
     try {
         // get the implementation class for the Web Service
         Object obj = getTheImplementationObject(msgContext);
         System.out.println("2invokeBusinessLogic");

'2invokeBusinessLogic' will never be printed out. I checked the server
on localhost:8080 and the service was correctly listed there.

So i want to call the service, the service Receiver gets the Request but
does not find the skeleton?

There is no exception and i can not find the problem.

I appreciate any help.

Re: Axis2 Skeleton not found?

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Can you check whether the correct message receiver is listed on your
services.xml ?

Deepal

--
Blog - http://blogs.deepal.org/