Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Alexander Harm <co...@aharm.de> on 2015/11/13 09:51:19 UTC

Question on continuous replication between two local databases

Hi all,

I seem to be unable to figure out how to replicate between two local databases. I create the _replicator document as database admin and believe to have specified the roles correctly in the userCtx. However, I continue to receive error messages:
"unauthorized to access or create database mylocaltarget”

My initial _replicator doc looks like this:
{
    "_id": "myid",
    "continuous": true,
    "create_target": true,
    "source": "mylocalsource",
    "target": "mylocaltarget",
    "userCtx": {
        "roles": [
            "_admin"
        ]
    }
}

Where do I go wrong?

Greetings,

Alexander

Re: Question on continuous replication between two local databases

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Alexander Harm <co...@aharm.de> wrote:
> Dooh! And it even says it in the documentation. Probably was working too much with _session.

Yeah, there are some legacy inconsistent things that need to keep in
mind. Thanks for reminding about.

> Thanks a lot for the speedy reply.

You're welcome! (:

--

Re: Question on continuous replication between two local databases

Posted by Alexander Harm <co...@aharm.de>.

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
user_ctx, not userCtx.
--