Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by bswen <bs...@pku.edu.cn> on 2011/04/17 10:47:45 UTC

RE: Cannot build httpd on Win 7 + VS2010

I also tried the method suggested by
	http://www.blackdot.be/?inc=apache/knowledge/tutorials/x64
that uses "perl cvtdsp.pl -2005" to first make VS2005 project files, but all
the
*.vcproj files cannot converted to VS2010. Does anybody know the reason?
(VS2008 had no problem, though.)

Regards,
Bing