Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by James Ong <ya...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/06 01:35:23 UTC

SVG depreciated in Flex 4

Will this vector format be drop in the next Flex release? It quite good to
have this retain for some
artwork produce in SVG format.

Re: SVG depreciated in Flex 4

Posted by James Ong <ya...@gmail.com>.
Wow, zavoo is cool!

Re: SVG depreciated in Flex 4

Posted by Willy Ci <wi...@gmail.com>.
flex can embed svg,

Re: SVG depreciated in Flex 4

Posted by Jeffry Houser <je...@dot-com-it.com>.

RE: SVG depreciated in Flex 4

Posted by "Michael A. Labriola" <la...@digitalprimates.net>.
>  Does Flash Player support SVG?  I thought no:
>http://www.mikechambers.com/blog/2008/09/30/why-adobe-chose-fxg-over-svg/

 >How can we depreciate a feature that isn't there?

Jeffry,

Looks like the question was about Flex 4 and not Flash Player. To that end, you can embed SVG in Flex apps already, as I am sure you know. I can't see a reason for us to deprecate that feature going forward.

Mike

Re: SVG depreciated in Flex 4

Posted by Jeffry Houser <je...@dot-com-it.com>.