Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> on 2020/03/04 15:17:39 UTC

Invitation to exhibit at Airflow Summit: June 2020/Silicon Valley

Hello ComDev-ers.

The Apache Airflow community will be holding their first-ever Airflow Summit https://airflowsummit.org 4-5 June in Mountain View, CA, and have offered a booth for the ASF to exhibit at during the event.

We are looking for 2 individuals who can staff the booth (11AM-5PM; you will also be able to attend sessions), etc.,

Please let me know if any local community members are interested/able to participate.

Many thanks in advance,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
Vice President Sponsor Relations
The Apache Software Foundation

Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org

Re: Invitation to exhibit at Airflow Summit: June 2020/Silicon Valley

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Just one correction. The corerct CFP link is here:
https://pretalx.com/apache-airflow-summit-bay-area-2020/cfp - I sent a
wrong one initially :(.

J.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 3:24 AM Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi folks --the event has just been postponed until the Summer and will be
> an online event.
>
> Those interested in participating can submit a presenation at
> https://pretalx.com/orga/event/apache-airflow-summit-bay-area-2020/cfp/text
> through 4 April.
>
> Kind regards,
> Sally
>
> - - -
> Vice President Marketing & Publicity
> Vice President Sponsor Relations
> The Apache Software Foundation
>
> Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org
>
> On Wed, Mar 4, 2020, at 10:17, Sally Khudairi wrote:
> > Hello ComDev-ers.
> >
> > The Apache Airflow community will be holding their first-ever Airflow
> > Summit https://airflowsummit.org 4-5 June in Mountain View, CA, and
> > have offered a booth for the ASF to exhibit at during the event.
> >
> > We are looking for 2 individuals who can staff the booth (11AM-5PM; you
> > will also be able to attend sessions), etc.,
> >
> > Please let me know if any local community members are interested/able
> > to participate.
> >
> > Many thanks in advance,
> > Sally
> >
> > - - -
> > Vice President Marketing & Publicity
> > Vice President Sponsor Relations
> > The Apache Software Foundation
> >
> > Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org

+48 660 796 129

Re: Invitation to exhibit at Airflow Summit: June 2020/Silicon Valley

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.