Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by utpal kas <ut...@yahoo.com> on 2021/04/16 12:54:37 UTC

CSV mapper INCREMENTAL mode

 Hello,
We use syncope v 2.1.5.
We have set csv mapper for PULL operation and the csv file contains around 65 header columns. When the very first time the PULL tasks is executed (PULL mode is set as INCREMENTAL), the provision time is 130 records per minute (syncope database + ldap) and we tested with 25K user records. But when the 2nd PULL task execution happens (assuming the syncope database contains 25 K records), where some records are updated/some are deleted, then the processing of record is hardly 60 records per minute. We dont know the reason for slowness, expected to have it much faster considering the PULL mode is INCREMENTAL.
Any help on this is much appreciated.
Thanks,Utpal