Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca> on 2017/11/20 15:47:27 UTC

Avatica documentation update

I'm much less familiar with Avatica than I am the rest of Calcite, but I
was browsing through the documentation and it looks like it could use an
update.

https://calcite.apache.org/avatica/docs/

* Avatica is (somewhat) a separate project now
* The Avatica Go driver has moved locations

If someone more familiar with Avatica (Josh?) could make these changes, it
would be nice to keep this updated.

--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org

Re: Avatica documentation update

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca>.
Sorry for the delay on this. I made a couple really minor changes.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2083

Take a look and let me know what you think.

--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.