Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Vijay Anjur <vi...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/10 04:28:54 UTC

JTDS JDBC Driver Properties

Hi,
  I am having problem setting connection properties for my Connection
pooling. I am using JTDS1.1 JDBC driver and DBCP for connection pooling with
JNDI.
I am setting my connection properties such as driver, URL, username,
password in tomcat's server.xml as a GlobalNamingResource.
How do I set, "Quoted_Identifier" property to OFF for my connections?

We used ODBC driver before where we can set quoted identifier property OFF
while setting up DSN.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Vijay