Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Runee Harris <ru...@exceloffice.net> on 2001/10/13 16:20:14 UTC

ReCap Infro, African-Americans

Greetings,

I'd like to recap the information I gave you about Excel, explain what you would do if you decided to get involved, go over how the money works and remaind you to visit www.theanswerto.com/timefreedom. Of course, I'll be able to answer your questions by e-mail, or you can call me anytime.

Excel is the number 1 direct seller of telecommunication services in the world! And, since our merger with Teleglobe, now Bell Canada Enterprise in 1998, we are the fourth largest long distance carrier in North America, right behind AT&T, MCI, and Sprint. We own and operate the largest Internet backbone on earth. We're licensed as a public utility in all 50 states, and Canada...and as of November 2000, we've expanded into the United Kingdom! We're listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and the Montreal and Toronto Stock Exchanges (Symbol: BCE).

Most people haven't heard of us because we don't advertise.... except through "word of mouth." In other words, we don't hire movie stars or sports heroes to talk about us on TV. We don't pay telemarketers to call people during dinnertime, and we don't mail checks to people in an attempt to buy customers away from the competition.

Instead, Excel pays people like you and me to do two things:

1. Ask a few people we know to try our great services.

2. Find others who would like to make money by doing the same thing.

Over the past 24 months, Excel has paid in excess of $500,000,000.00 (half a billion dollars) in commissions to non-profit organizations and to people like you and me, with not a single penny paid for traditional advertising.

There has never been a better time to start your own business. With Excel, you can partner with the fastest growing public utility in America as we prepare for global expansion and even more product diversification. You can own a portal to a huge Internet mall with an enormous profit potential. You can have all the tax advantages of business ownership with none of the risks.  You can also establish charitable trusts, which will channel dollars to your organization as unreserved, tax-free donations.  The organizations supporters make a donation without having to dig deeper into their own pockets.

I'm sure you'll have questions, so contact me with your phone number and a good time to call. I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

Runee Harris